“Any American citizen who aids Al Qaeda should be treated as an enemy combatant not a common criminal…”
1. Without judicial oversight, how do we know that John or Jane Akbar is guilty of what the executive claims they’re guilty of?
2. If congress and the judiciary cede the power to assassinate American citizens without trial to the executive branch– then they have conferred upon the executive the powers of a king.
3. If, in fact, drones would not be used on American citizens on American soil– why not just say so? Why has Obama reserved the right to carry out such attacks?
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Paul Ryan conspiring with Patty Murray to end the sequester
- Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” is central planning on steroids
- In pictures: How Americans can repeal Obamacare in 3 easy steps