“It is an awful word…”
Fox News Sunday Panel Plus February 17.
The vast majority of the electorate, let alone the populace, couldn’t name the Vice President of the United States– how can polls and/or public opinion be measured on the subject when nobody knows what “sequestration” means? It’s an unnecessarily obscure word for such a simple policy.
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake
- La Raza operative Marco Rubio signs up for Obamacare, accepts $10,000 subsidy
- Numerology analysis: Rand Paul
- Rush Limbaugh attributes George W. Bush’s “deer in the headlights” look to his paralyzing respect for the presidency