When Sharron Angle, Todd Akin, or Richard Mourdock lose elections, the GOP establishment is quick to blame Tea Party rubes for nominating right-wing zealots.
But when moderate establishment figures like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, John McCain, Scott Brown, and Mitt Romney go down in flames– these same consultants never consider that maybe their candidates aren’t conservative enough.
Funny how that works…
“If you can’t speak english, you’re not gonna win!”
Flashback: Tucker Carlson trashes Herman Cain
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama