* Votes are irreversable and legally binding.
“Two Tea Party candidates lost and about seven establishment candidates lost…”
Special Report February 6.
Laura Ingraham to Karl Rove and Steven Law: “Why should you be the arbiter of all things conservative?”
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data