“I think he was stupid for using that term…”
Fox & Friends February 4.
The mainstream media will laud Bobby Jindal as long as he’s attacking other conservatives– but they will turn on him, just as they turned on “the maverick” John McCain, the second he’s matched up against a liberal.
Bobby Jindal is the epitome of the “stupid party”.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!