“The Republican party is over and I’m calling for a third party…”
Marco Rubio’s “enforcement provisions” will be challenged by the ACLU and overturned by a liberal court faster than Mitt Romney can flip flop.
A liberal court will strike down whatever enforcement provisions manage to survive negotiations and make into the final bill. Or Obama will issue an executive order overriding it. Or the hundreds of liberal bureaucrats tasked with implementing thousands of pages of law will choose to ignore it.
Despite Marco Rubio’s best efforts, there will be no enforcement. Only legalization.
- Charles Krauthammer: Marco Rubio’s plan means “instant legalization” of illegal immigrants
- Ann Coulter on Marco Rubio’s amnesty plan: “This is the exact same proposal as Obama”
- Senator David Vitter on Marco Rubio’s amnesty plan: “I just think he’s nuts”
- Michael Savage: “Marco Rubio is a novice. He’s a lightweight”
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela