Gabrielle Giffords and her husband signed a book deal in 2011. A movie is sure to follow. They will never, ever have to work again.
Because of the so-called “tragedy” that befell them, these two will be lounging around a pool in their secluded Spanish villa, drinking mai tais and barking orders at their maids for the rest of their natural lives. Essentially, they won the lottery.
So maybe, just maybe: We could take the lionization and endless sob stories down just a notch. Or a hundred.
And about that astronaut husband of hers…
No, seriously: Does this guy look like he’s fit to be flying into outer space to you?
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”