“Let me get this straight, Senator: They get a path to citizenship, and we get a commission? Is that right?”
Laura Ingraham Show January 30.
A liberal court will strike down whatever enforcement provisions manage to survive negotiations and make into the final bill. Or Obama (or Hillary Clinton or Andrew Cuomo) will issue an executive order overriding it. Or the hundreds of liberal bureaucrats tasked with implementing thousands of pages of law will choose to ignore it.
There will be no enforcement. Only legalization.
And as Senator David Vitter points out: “A commission of border officials” ensures nothing. Janet Napolitano, after all, is a border official. Are we to entrust the cultural, demographic, and economic fate of the United States to a commission of Janet Napolitanos?
Marco Rubio is a madman. His so-called “enforcement provisions” are nothing more than flying unicorns in outer space.
- Emily O’Neill threatens Katie Pavlich’s reign as Hottest Conservative Woman on Earth
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina