“It’s called ‘provisional’, but that’s nonsense. No one is ever going to revoke this legalization…”
Special Report January 28.
Lawmakers don’t even have the courage to ask voters to produce ID cards at the ballot box. What do you think the chances are that they would ever rescind legal status should security requirements or provisions not be met?
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela