Meet the Press January 27.
Let’s face it: Paul Ryan is a RINO wimp…
Budget Chairman Paul Ryan, who along with McCarthy and Cantor make up the so-called “Young Guns” was also expected to break with Boehner prior to the vote, but at the last minute he apparently changed his mind and voted for passage, a Republican source said.
Following the vote, Ryan told Buzzfeed, “When you like something, you vote for it. …I wasn’t afraid.” He said he thought the deal reflected conservative values.
In a statement released by his office later, Ryan was more forceful in defense of his vote, noting that while he had concerns “Will the American people be better off if this law passes relative to the alternative? In the final analysis, the answer is undoubtedly yes.
True conservatives Marco Rubio and Rand Paul voted against…
attention 2016ers: among the 9 Senate no votes on #fiscalcliff deal: Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio.
— Rick Klein (@rickklein) January 1, 2013
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela