Ari Fleischer was among those pushing the “skewed polling” conspiracy theory– insisting Mitt Romney was running a great campaign, when it was painfully obvious the Romney campaign was run by idiots…
Ari Fleischer did “it” in somebody else’s home…
Ari and I started kissing and I felt giddy, giddy about the primary race, and high on the inappropriateness of the moment. I was not keen on getting that room a-rocking, as I did not want Ralph or his wife to come a-knocking.
I immediately headed south and took care of business.
To be fair: Scumbag/my hero.
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama