“I think 50 caliber machine guns would be bizarre…”
Piers Morgan Tonight January 24.
In the words of the great misogynist Ice T: “The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny…”
To limit weaponry to only that which was available to 18th century militiamen would make a mockery of the intent of the Second Amendment. Personally, I would draw the line at attack helicopters, but can be persuaded down to 50 caliber machine guns.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event