No matter how reasonable his plan may be– the fact that illegal immigrants and their allies will have succeeded in agitating for this, will only encourage them to agitate for more. It will not satiate their desires or put an end to their protestations.
It may, however, inoculate Marco Rubio from their harshest criticism long enough for him to be elected President, which, sadly, seems to be his primary concern…
Mark Levin Show January 23.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!