“The military seems intent on driving religion out and replacing it with wacky substitutes…”
Washington Watch Weekly January 4.
Mindfulness-based Mind Fitness Training (MMFT)® – pronounced “M-fit” – is a course taught over eight weeks, specifically designed for individuals operating in extreme stress environments. MMFT provides skills training in two key areas: mindfulness skills and stress resilience skills. It cultivates mindfulness skills with specific exercises to build attentional control and concentration. MMFT also provides resilience skills training for coping with the physiological and psychological effects of extreme or prolonged stress. Resilience is the ability to function effectively during stressful experiences and to bounce back after such experiences. To create resilience, an individual needs to have a stressful experience that deliberately pushes him outside of his comfort zone and then teach the body and mind to recover effectively from that experience. I
I know P90x has a Yoga DVD? But this reeks of a hippie wife of a General and her friend on a Congressional oversight committee thinking they know better than tens of thousands of years of war.
Out before douchebag comments…
“Actually, Spartan warriors of antiquity…”
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama