* Votes are irreversable and legally binding.
Sure, we caved on the fiscal cliff,
but we’re really, really, really going to fight for spending cuts during the debt ceiling debate! You’ll see!
Meet the Press January 6.
Or in other words…
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake