“Where was Christie Kreme when they were loading this bill up with pork!? I’ll tell you where: He was kissing Obama’s butt!”
Mark Levin Show January 3.
Friendly reminder: FEMA has $8 billion left for Sandy relief, enough to last until spring.
So why the rush to jam the bill through? Why else: Pork, corruption, lack of oversight.
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama