Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well, I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years’ time – seriously consider deporting myself.
Friendly reminder: Children are more likely to be struck by lightning than massacred in a Sandy Hook style attack…
Odds of your child being killed in a Sandy Hook style attack:
1 in 325 million or less than .0000001%.
Odds of your child being struck by lightning:
1 in 775,000 or less than .00001%.
I know this is right-wing, extremist crazy talk? But further curtailing civil liberties to prevent crimes that are tantamount to being struck by lightning doesn’t make sense to me.
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Paul Ryan conspiring with Patty Murray to end the sequester