First, this happened: Journal News posts an interactive map of gun owners’ names and home addresses…
The map indicates the addresses of all pistol permit holders in Westchester and Rockland counties. Each dot represents an individual permit holder licensed to own a handgun — a pistol or revolver. The data does not include owners of long guns — rifles or shotguns — which can be purchased without a permit. Being included in this map does not mean the individual at a specific location owns a weapon, just that they are licensed to do so.
But then blogger Christopher Fountain was like “Oh hell no!” (paraphrasing). He retaliated by publishing a list of Journal reporters’ names and home addresses…
3 Gate House Lane
Mamaroneck, NY 10534.
But then CNN was like “Whaaaaa? But only liberals are allowed to practice harassment journalism!”
So they invited Christopher Fountain on air to
interview berate him…
CNN 1, Irony 0.
Meanwhile, the MSM rallied around illegal arms trafficker David Gregory…
Why isn’t Cathy Lanier killing this stupid @davidgregory gun law story? He was clearly acting in the public interest.
— Glenn Thrush (@GlennThrush) December 26, 2012
Excellent use of DC police resources, investigating Meet the Press for committing an act of journalism: washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-sc…
— Jeffrey Goldberg (@JeffreyGoldberg) December 26, 2012
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream