- Obama’s reelection – Couldn’t have happened without women
- Obama’s election – Couldn’t have happened without women
- Bill Clinton – Couldn’t have happened without women
- Nancy Pelosi – Couldn’t have happened without women
Furthermore: Every single program bankrupting America was manufactured by politicians to manipulate women into voting for them…
- Excessive spending on education – WOMEN
- Excessive spending on the welfare state – WOMEN
- Excessive spending on failed green energy programs – WOMEN
- Excessive spending on health care – WOMEN
And now, this: Women leading push for tighter gun control…
A new CNN/ORC poll taken in the wake of the Connecticut school shooting finds that a narrow majority — 52% — of Americans now support major restrictions on owning guns or an outright ban on gun ownership by ordinary citizens. Further, 43% say the shooting makes them more likely to support more gun restrictions, up 15 points since the January 2011 shooting in Tucson, AZ.
Key finding: There is a significant gender gap, with 62% support for major gun restrictions among women compared with 41% among men.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Women’s suffrage has been an EPIC FAIL.