“What is Bon Jovi growing? What is he growing?”
Sean Hannity Show December 19.
In the words of fmr. WWE superstar Kurt Angle…
Springsteen and Bon Jovi, two of the biggest names in New Jersey as well as rock and roll have often been called ‘average Joes’, and ‘working man’ types of rockers. But they travel the world in private planes, work when they want to work, and live in mansions surrounded by electronically-monitored gates that most of their fans can only drive past, hoping to catch a glimpse of their heroes.
Springsteen and Bon Jovi are also gaming the system in New Jersey by claiming special ‘farm exemptions’ in order to avoid paying the typical taxes on their property.
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama