At first glance, Pastor Jeffress’ comments seem rather outlandish. However, MP has fact-checked these assertions and found them to be 100% accurate…
The best defense policy we could have as a nation, instead of just the acquisition of an endless number of armaments, the best defense policy we could have to protect our nation would be to turn away from ignoring God’s almighty law. To turn away and say no to these things that God has said no to, to turn around and repent from the murder of millions of children in the womb through abortion, to turn away and say no to what God has called an abomination.
BTW, anybody else getting a Marcus Bachmann vibe?
Mr. Michele Bachmann…
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event