“How can it be that Freedom of the Press is absolute, but most of the rest of the Bill of Rights is subject to interpretation and non-amendment changes? How can that be!?”
Mark Levin Show December 18.
To add to Mr. Levin’s points– the rights conferred upon us by the Constitution are meaningless if we cannot defend ourselves from those who would take them away. The Second Amendment wasn’t given the #2 slot in the Bill Rights so that hunters would be free to hunt ducks in perpetuity.
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from pandering to liberals: Falls to 3rd in Colorado
- Heartache: Ted Cruz to honor communist terrorist Nelson Mandela
- Bwahahaha: Guy everyone hates gives Rand Paul political advice
- LOL WUT? Rand Paul claims “freedom zones” don’t pick winners and losers
- South Carolina Sheriff Rick Clark refuses to lower flag in honor of terrorist Nelson Mandela