“This is the first library I’ve been in where I haven’t been asked to put on my pants and leave…”
Fox News host and political satirist Greg Gutfeld, speaking Monday night in Simi Valley, said President Barack Obama won this year’s presidential election because he was perceived as “cool.”
Gutfeld said it was that image of coolness that Obama was able to use when he defeated Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., four years ago.
“(Obama) beat a war hero. A community organizer beat a war hero four years ago. How did that happen? Because (Obama) was cool. It was cool to vote for him,” said Gutfeld, speaking to a packed audience at a sold-out appearance at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!