He remains steadfast in his belief that Belcher’s horrific murder-suicide last Saturday — when Belcher killed his girlfriend, Kasandra Perkins, then drove to the Chiefs facility and committed suicide — isn’t a gun issue, but a people issue.
“It’s a big issue as far as what happened and everything, it’s a sad story,” Harrison told USA TODAY Sports. “But the fact of it being part of the guns … They want to say it’s guns and all this other stuff. It’s ridiculous. He did it. And he alone is responsible for it. It has nothing to do with the guns.
Even Obama-worshiping sycophant Charles Barkley admits he feels safer with a gun…
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”