“Coming out is hard enough, but doing it in the public eye is definitely something I never anticipated,” Pennsylvania state Rep. Mike Fleck said to the Huntingdon Daily News in a groundbreaking interview. “I’m still the exact same person and I’m still a Republican.”
Translation: Pay attention to me! Tell me how courageous I am!
Mike Fleck, and the liberal media that creamed their pants over this story, expected conservatives to make a big stink because they live under the impression that we are stereotypical, bigoted hillbillies. When in fact, we just want to be left the hell alone.
As long as Mike Fleck upholds conservative principles? I could care less whether he spends eternity in hell or not.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!