Remember that moron Eric Fehrnstrom? He’s the Romney senior adviser that…
- Called Mitt Romney an “Etch-A-Sketch”
- Thought this horrible campaign ad was a good idea
- And refused to listen to supporters from Rush Limbaugh to Pat Caddell who warned that Team Romney was running a horrible campaign
Rather than contest rampant Democratic voter fraud, or hide away in shame for being an incompetent buffoon, he’s sucking up to David Axelrod…
“We got our butts kicked, so I’m going to school,” said the manager of one 2012 Republican presidential campaign on his way into the sessions on Thursday morning, held in a cozy university conference space.
When it was the Obama team’s turn to discuss their strategy, the room was packed with Republicans.
“We weren’t even running in the same race,” one downtrodden Romney aide told BuzzFeed after hearing the details of the Obama operation. “They were just amazing.”
I swear to God this is the worst campaign in my lifetime.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!