“The far right has taken this party to a place that it doesn’t belong…”
State of the Union November 18.
Mitt Romney’s campaign was chock full of these slimy, smarmy, Vichy Republican types that would have sold out the conservative base in a heartbeat for an invitation to a Washington D.C. cocktail party.
“Severely” conservative, indeed.
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake
- La Raza operative Marco Rubio signs up for Obamacare, accepts $10,000 subsidy
- Numerological analysis predicts: Rand Paul will become President
- Rush Limbaugh attributes George W. Bush’s “deer in the headlights” look to his paralyzing respect for the presidency
- Mark Levin: “Republicans are NOT going to repeal Obamacare…even if they control everything”