Saturday Night Live November 17.
Remember when Chris Christie was too busy to attend a Romney campaign rally during the crucial, final week of the campaign?
The Huffington Post is reporting that Mitt Romney’s campaign asked New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to appear at a rally in Pennsylvania this weekend — and got denied.
An aide to Christie told Huffington Post that the governor, who was scheduled to campaign for Romney before Hurricane Sandy hit, had his hands full dealing with storm damage.
I know, I know. He was busy. He was personally picking up the rubble with his bare hands. Got it.
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”