Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Carl Levin, and the other liberal psychopaths you credited didn’t want Welfare Reform, you idiot. They did everything they could to stop it…
To hear Mitt Romney tell it — at least in his ads — welfare reform was largely a Bill Clinton initiative, accomplished with the assistance of a bipartisan Congress.
There’s someone missing in Romney’s telling of the welfare reform story, and that is the man most responsible for turning the most successful policy initiative in a generation into law: Newt Gingrich. As a lawmaker, prime mover of the Contract With America, and Speaker of the House, Gingrich pushed a reluctant Bill Clinton into signing the reform bill. Clinton did it kicking and screaming.
This is the worst campaign I have ever seen since John McCain…
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!