Apparently, this happened
- Mitt Romney comes up with yet another way to piss off Tea Party conservatives.
- Bill Kristol says “it’s crazy” for Mitt Romney not to release his tax returns, MP says it’s crazy for Bill Kristol to say that, because it’s probably getting spliced into an Obama ad as we speak.
- Hey look, another thing Jay Cutler sucks at!
- Outsourcer-in-Chief Obama fundraises in France and China
- Gee, this blog layout looks vaguely familiar except a lot shittier.
- Ed Klein: Bill Clinton “furious” with Obama for waffling on deal to endorse Hillary Clinton in 2016
- Rush Limbaugh: Mitt Romney’s loss is “traceable” to the IRS targeting Tea Party groups
- Sean Hannity was so “livid” about Romney’s 3rd debate performance that he wrote Team Romney profanity-laced emails