You can tell just by his face that he’s one of those guys that likes the smell of his own shit…
Goldberg’s colleague, Katheryn Jean Lopez had written in 2008 that Tribune Media had nominated Goldberg for a Pulitzer when he had just been submitted. At the time, Goldberg’s bio on the site, according to the Daily Kos, described him as the “Pulitzer-Nominated Conservative Columnist and Editor of the National Review Online.”
Goldberg himself has refused to offer a statement on the Pulitzer claim, but a representative from Penguin Group, who published “Tyranny of Clichés,” issued a statement that assured readers “there’s no conspiracy here.”
Jonah Goldberg and the other scumbags at National Review relentlessly trashed every Conservative challenger to Mitt Hussein Romney. So obvious was their bias that longtime contributor Mark Levin stopped posting at The Corner last year.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!