This whole holding a bowl up to your face and shoveling rice into your mouth is a remnant of an era that has long since passed…
It would be one thing if forks and spoons didn’t exist and weren’t readily available.
But they do, and they are. So what we have here is akin to an entire civilization thumbing their noses at the printing press…
Meh. Thanks, but no thanks.
We’ll stick with the good ‘ol fashioned ancient scroll.
It’s time to retire the Chopstick.
Don’t be stubborn.
Also, I would bang this chick…
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”