Lena Adelsohn Liljeroth was invited to open the festivities by performing a clitoridectomy on the cake, which she did by slicing off the part of the cake depicting female genitalia.
Students at the Royal University of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, Sweden, have been learning from a textbook that climate change may not even exist.
Individual pages in the book, which were mandatory to read, have now been removed from the course syllabus.
- Emily O’Neill threatens Katie Pavlich’s reign as Hottest Conservative Woman on Earth
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina