* Votes are irreversable and legally binding.
She goes on to imply that Rush Limbaugh only apologized due to pressure from his advertisers.
But isn’t he worth like a billion dollars? I don’t think he really gives a s*** if Proflowers pulls their ads.
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”