I think — people are complaining this is not off to a brisk start. I think that’s wrong. I think we know with reasonable certainty that standing up there on the West front of the Capitol on Jan. 20, 2013 will be one of three people: Obama, [former Minnesota Gov. Tim] Pawlenty and [Indiana Gov. Mitch] Daniels. I think that’s it.
Don’t let the NPR voice and bookish appearance fool you, George Will has been wrong about literally everything that has ever happened…
- George Will endorsed Howard Baker over Ronald Reagan in ’80.
- George Will endorsed George H.W. Bush over Ronald Reagan in ’80.
- George Will predicted that the 2012 GOP nominee would be Mitch Daniels or Tim Pawlenty.
- George Will predicted a massive Romney landslide victory.
- George Will claimed the SCOTUS decision upholding Obamacare was actually a great victory for conservatives.
- George Will claims the GOP establishment “doesn’t exist”.