Via Think Progress…
Huckabee: When a kid comes to his country, and he’s four years old and he had no choice in it — his parents came illegally. He still, because he is in this state, it’s the state’s responsibility – in fact, it is the state’s legal mandate – to make sure that child is in school. So let’s say that kid goes to school. That kid is in our school from kindergarten through the 12th grade. He graduates as valedictorian because he’s a smart kid and he works his rear end off and he becomes the valedictorian of the school. The question is: Is he better off going to college and becoming a neurosurgeon or a banker or whatever he might become, and becoming a taxpayer, and in the process having to apply for and achieve citizenship, or should we make him pick tomatoes? I think it’s better if he goes to college and becomes a citizen.
- Sean Hannity pretends: “I couldn’t be happier” about being replaced by Michael Savage
- Would smash: The Hill’s Elise Viebeck
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!