Via Radio Equalizer: Ed Schultz Show April 20.
CALLER: My reason for being with the tea party is is this whole health care stuff. I remember hearing President Obama talking about how it was going to be open and transparent, it was going to be on C-SPAN, we were going to know what’s in the bill and that’s just not the way it worked.
SCHULTZ: Oh, you’re an idiot, Jason.
- Andrew Napolitano accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “absolute fraud”
- Glenn Beck accurately describes Mitch McConnell as “the biggest two-faced liar I’ve ever seen”
- Rand Paul complains about having to work on Saturday
- Rand Paul continues to reap rewards from sucking up to Karl Rove: Falls to 3rd in North Carolina
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama