President – GOP 2012 (Public Policy Polling)
Mitt Romney – 33%
Mike Huckabee – 27%
Sarah Palin – 23%
Ron Paul – 11%
Undecided – 9%
Mitt Romney continues to lead the way among the top Republicans likely to run for President in 2012. He’s polling at 33% nationally to 27% for Mike Huckabee and 23% for Sarah Palin.
PPP state by state polling has found Huckabee strong in the South and Romney winning everywhere else and the national numbers confirm that trend. Huckabee leads his home region with 37% to 25% for Palin and 23% for Romney. But in the Northeast, Midwest, and West Romney leads with anywhere from 37 to 39% with Palin second in her territory and Huckabee getting runner up honors everywhere else.
- Mark Levin: George W. Bush is why we have Obama
- Mark Levin sucks up to Marxist collaborator Paul Ryan: “He’s a VERY nice guy!”
- Rand Paul accurately describes Paul Ryan’s budget deal as “wimpy”
- Handy Chart shows Rand Paul’s “Freedom Zones” are a Marxist professor’s central planning wet dream
- Bwahahahaha: Only white people show up to Rand Paul’s African-American outreach event