September 3, Mike Gallagher interviews Rep. Michele Bachman (R-MN).
Bachmann: With women politicians, they want to make sure no women, no woman becomes president before a Democrat woman, and so they’re doing everything they can to, I think, sabotage women like Sarah Palin, perhaps women like myself, or similarly situated women, to make sure that we don’t have a prominent national voice.
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”
- Glenn Beck convinces Sean Hannity the Patriot Act was a mistake