A new poll finds Republican Mark Kirk leading Alexi Giannoulias for the seat once held by President Obama.
Senate – Illinois (Rasmussen)
Mark Kirk (R, sort of) 41%
Alexi Giannoulias (D) 38%
Mark Kirk (R, sort of) 47%
Cheryle Jackson (D) 30%
Hey remember that time Mark Kirk voted for Cap and Trade?
- Peter King trolls Rand Paul: “Should be ashamed of himself, an absolute disgrace”
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”