Here is Zeituni Onyango yesterday on CNN:
Here is Zeituni Onyango, October 2008:
When Zeituni Onyango was photographed in 2008, she was living in public housing in South Boston. Yet it is clear from the images above that Onyango has gotten a significant makeover since then– and I’ve
watched enough of TLC’s What Not to Wear done enough research to know makeovers aren’t cheap.
Sure. She could’ve gotten a job. But who would hire a woman facing deportation?
- Peter King trolls Rand Paul: “Should be ashamed of himself, an absolute disgrace”
- 5 Tips That Will Reduce Your Chance of Getting Raped by 99%
- Rand “Gerald McPaulney” Paul sucks up to Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer
- Mark Levin: Paul Ryan cut benefits for disabled vets, NOT Democrats
- Michael Savage mocks Jesus nativity story: “You cannot believe in virgin birth!”