Violence broke out at Rep. Russ Carnahan’s Health Care Town Hall yesterday. Below is video of SEIU Union thugs attacking an African-American protester named Kenneth Gladney, a 38-year-old conservative from St. Louis.
St. Louis County police say six people were arrested. Two of those were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances. Carnahan was gone when the ruckus started.
Kenneth Gladney, a 38-year-old conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with “Don’t tread on me” printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room of the St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was waiting to be treated for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face that he suffered in the attack. Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack started.
“It just seems there’s no freedom of speech without being attacked,” he said.
More coverage of the Carnahan Town Hall, click HERE.
- Watch: MP turns Young Americans for Liberty’s Bonnie Kristian into a hot chick
- Bwahahaha: Joe Scarborough claims Obamacare wasn’t Obama’s idea
- Sail to the Caribbean with the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol and Fred Barnes for just $5,142!
- Gestapo officer Mike Rogers is worried the Obamacare website doesn’t adequately protect users’ private data
- Alex Jones accurately claims: “The theory of evolution is a fraud”